For the sponge cake:
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius on the fan function.
2. Add the egg, sugar, water and milk to a bowl and mix with a whisk.
3. In another bowl, sift the flour, cocoa and soda.
4. Then transfer the solid ingredients to the liquids and mix until they are homogenized.
5. Lastly, add the sunflower oil and mix.
6. Grease a 20 cm round pan and fill it with our mixture.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
8. Leave to cool and then transfer to the freezer for 1-2 hours.
9. Cut horizontally in half and flatten with a serrated knife.
For the jam:
1. Place all the ingredients for the jam in a small saucepan.
2. Heat for about 5 minutes on medium heat and stir frequently.
3. Leave to cool.
For the ganache:
1. Break the chocolates into small pieces.
2. Heat the milk and glucose in a saucepan.
3. Once heated, add the chocolates and mix with a silicone spatula, maintaining a medium temperature.
4. When the chocolate has melted, transfer to a measuring cup and add the butter.
5. Puree with a hand blender until we have a smooth texture.
For the whipped cream:
1. Add the cream and powdered sugar to the mixer bowl.
2. Beat with the whisk at high speed until the whipped cream is created.
3. Transfer to a pastry bag with a tip.
For the setup:
1. Place one piece of sponge cake on a plate or platter and spread jam over the entire surface.
2. Spread the ganache on top. Add another sponge cake and repeat the same process.
3. With a spatula, spread a thin layer of whipped cream around the cake.
4. Garnish the top with raspberries, whipped cream, and grated chocolate.