For the sea bream:
1. Preheat the oven 220 Celsius on the fan function.
2. Add the egg white to a bowl and beat very well with a whisk until the meringue is formed.
3. Then gradually add the coarse salt and mix until it becomes homogeneous with the egg white.
4. On a cutting board, chop the herbs and add them to the salt mixture.
5. At the same time, we dry our fish with absorbent paper and fill its belly with the slices of half a lemon and the parsley.
6. Take a small amount of the salt mixture and seal the belly of the sea bream.
7. Then we transfer it to a tray with baking paper and place it in an upright vertical position.
8. Cover completely with the salt mixture and press well with your hands so that there are no gaps.
9. Transfer to the oven and bake for about 30-35 minutes.
10. As soon as we remove from the oven, pour on the brandy and carefully light with a lighter.
11. When the fire goes out, with the help of a spoon, carefully break the crust of salt and remove it.
12. Carefully remove the head and spine.
13. Serve and garnish with chopped parsley.
For the salad:
1. Cut the fennel into thin slices, the cherry tomatoes in half and the zucchini into thin strips.
2. After chop the parsley and keep some aside for the garnish.
3. Add our vegetables and herbs to a bowl and marinate with olive oil, juice of half a lemon, salt and pepper.