1. Cut the chorizo into small slices and mix the water with the stock powder in a bowl.
2. Put a wide pot on high heat and place the chorizo inside.
3. Sauté and stir frequently until the chorizo releases its oil.
4. Remove the chorizo from the pot and add the chopped onion.
5. Sauté the onion until soft and add the rice. Continue sautéing and add salt.
6. Add the white wine and wait for it to evaporate.
7. Lower the heat and with a deep ladle gradually put the vegetable broth into the rice along with the bay leaf and the lemon peels. One tablespoon of broth at a time.
8. As soon as it absorbs it, add the next one. Stir often to prevent sticking.
9. Add the zest and juice of the orange.
10. When we reach the last spoonful of broth, add the chorizo and the chopped pumpkin.
11. Turn off the heat and add the butter and parmesan.
12. Mix very well and add the cream cheese. The chopped parsley and freshly ground pepper.
13. As soon as it is pureed, serve.
14. Garnish with orange slices.