1. In a saucepan put the water with the broth powder to heat.
2. In another saucepan put water to boil.
3. Boil the spinach in the pot for 10 seconds and cool in a bowl with ice water.
4. Place the boiled spinach ( first drain well ), the water and ice cubes in a dispenser and mash with a hand blender.
5. Keep it for the risotto's mush.
6. On a cutting board, finely chop the onion and garlic.
7. In a saucepan, over medium heat, add 2-3 tablespoons olive oil. Pour in the chopped onion and garlic and bake until they wither without turning brown.
8. Then add the rice inside, sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add 2-3 pinch of salt.
9. Pour white wine.
10. Take with a ladle of broth soup and gradually add it to the risotto. Repeat the process for 20 minutes until the rice is cooked.
11. Remove the pot from the heat and add the parmesan, the chives, the butter, the lemon juice and the purée from the spinach. Stir constantly to mush the risotto.
12. At the end add freshly ground pepper. Serve and garnish with the chopped walnuts, the crushed feta cheese, spinach leaves and lemon zest.