For the tart
1. In the mixer's bowl add the flour, sugar and salt and with the flat beater mix well.
2. Add the yolks and continue stirring.
3. Cut the butter into small cubes and gradually add it to the flour.
4. Add the water and continue stirring at medium speed until the dough is created.
5. Remove from the bowl, wrap in plastic wrap and leave in the refrigerator to rest for at least 30 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to 200°C degrees on fan.
7. Prepare the tart molds. Cut as much dough as you need to cover the surface of the tart mold and roll out with a rolling pin to thickness of about one centimeter.
8. Transfer to the mold and with your fingers press slightly to get its shape.
9. With a knife, cut the excess dough that comes out of the form.
10. With a fork, slightly pierce the dough at the bottom.
11. Cut absorbent paper to the size of the bottom and place on the tart.
12. Add dry beans onto the absorbent paper and transfer to the oven. Bake for about 20 minutes and then remove the beans and the absorbent paper. Continue baking for about 6-7 minutes.
13. Let cool.
For the meringue
1. Place all the ingredients for the meringue in a pot.
2. Stir continuously with a whisk and heat carefully by checking the temperature with a thermometer, so that the meringue does not exceed 57°C degrees .
3. Transfer to the mixer's bowl and beat at high speed until you have a fluffy and tight meringue.
4. Put your meringue in a pastry bag.
For the filling
1. Place a pot over medium heat and add all the ingredients except the butter.
2. Stir constantly with a whisk. As soon as it gets hot, remove from the heat and add the butter cut into cubes. Transfer back to the heat and stir constantly with a whisk until thickens.