For the sauce:
1. In a bowl place all the ingredients for the sauce and mix with a whisk.
For the chicken:
1. Cut the chicken fillet into small cubes. Add salt and pepper.
2. Heat a frying pan and sauté the chicken with olive oil.
3. Transfer to absorbent paper and then to a bowl.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of the sauce and mix.
For French fries:
1. In a pot heat the seed oil.
2. Cut the potatoes into thin strips.
3. Fry until golden brown.
4. Transfer to absorbent paper and then add the salt, oregano and paprika.
1. Heat a frying pan and preheat the oven to 200°C degrees on fan.
2. Spread the slices of bread on one side with a little butter.
3. Fry on the pan until get golden color on both sides.
4. Then in the same pan sauté bacon on both sides until crispy.
5. Add a little seed oil and bake the egg on both sides.
6. Spread the slices of bread side by side.
7. At first add the chicken and on top half the amount of grated cheese.
8. In the second place the egg, bacon and the rest of the cheese. In the third slice do not put anything.
9. Then transfer to the oven for 3 minutes until the cheese melts.
10. Remove from the oven and add feta cheese with the chicken the tomato and half the quantity of the mayonnaise.
11. In the second slice with the bacon and the egg add the lettuce and the rest of the mayonnaise.
12. Then place them on top of each other and cover with the slice of bread that left empty.
13. Put toothpicks to 4 sides of the bread, cut into triangles and serve.