For the octopus
1. In a baking pan place the tentacles from the octopus and add the fennel after you have cut it into thick slices, the bay leaf, the peppercorns, the garlic, the vinegar, the olive oil and the rosemary.
2. Mix well and cover well with parchment paper and foil, so that no air leaves.
3. Bake 1 hour at 200 degrees C in a preheated oven.
4. After removing it from the oven, sauté in a hot pan with olive oil.
For fava beans
1. Finely chop onion, carrot, celery and fennel.
2. In a saucepan add the olive oil and sauté all the vegetables until wither.
3. Add fava beans and season with salt. Sauté for 1 minute and add the wine. Wait to evaporate, pour the water and cook over medium heat for about 30 minutes. Stir often.
4. When fava beans absorb all the liquid, transfer it to the blender's bowl, add the lemon juice, the olive oil and the sunflower oil and blend it at high speed until we have the desired texture.
5. Taste and correct with salt and pepper.
6. Serve with octapus and garnish with dry oregano, capers and celery hearts.