For the marinade: in a bowl, mix the olive oil, pesto sauce and grated lemon rind.
Season with salt and pepper. Pour the marinade over the cubed salmon and leave to marinate
for a few minutes. In the meantime, use a julienne cutter to slice the courgettes/zucchini into
‘spaghetti’ or a spiralizer
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Sauté the courgette spaghetti for 2 minutes,until transparent.
3. Season with salt and pepper and remove from the pan. Set aside.
4. In the same pan, sauté the salmon for 3 to 4 minutes until tender.
5. Remove the salmon from the pan and briefly sauté the cherry tomatoes.
6. Return all the ingredients to the pan and warm briefly over a high heat
7. Garnish with fresh basil.