1) In a small blender, beat chicken breast – already cut in small cubes -, egg white, rosemary and whipping cream, to make the mousse.
2) Using a meat hammer, beat chicken thighs to make thinner.
3) Place prosciutto on a cling film and on top add chicken thighs. Add salt and pepper.
4) Using a spatula, spread mousse on the chicken and place sundried tomatoes and fresh oregano in the middle.
5) Carefully close the fillet using the membrane in order to make a ballotine. Wrap in foil and bake in the oven for 1 hour and 15’ at 180C. Once the meat is cooked, place it immediately in a bowl filled with ice and water, to hold. Add a little bit of sunflower oil in a pan and sauté the chicken to give a nice, golden colour.
6) To make the sauce, sauté finely chopped onion and garlic in a pot. Add mushrooms.
7) Once mushrooms are cooked, reduce with red wine. Once wine evaporates, add sweet wine.
8) Lower temperature and add dried sage. Turn off heat and reduce sauce with cold butter.