With Metrocard we reward you!
I keep track of my points. With each 1,000 points I earn, I get a €10 coupon to spend on whatever I want in the store, whenever I want!
…we reward your continued loyalty each and every time you shop with us, because all good relationships are reciprocal ones! You honor us by shopping with us, and we return the favor by giving you €10 cash back coupons which you can spend whenever you want on whatever you want at METRO supermarkets.
- It’s free! No sign-up fees, no hidden charges, nothing!
- It never expires.
- Get a free €10 cash back coupon each time you earn 1000 points
- Get a free METRO earth-friendly shopping bag each time you earn 200 points
How METROcard Works:
- For every €1 you spend you earn 1 point. (So, if you spent €25 then you just earned 25 points.)
- Earn extra points by purchasing certain items offered for a limited time. Look to see which items earn you extra points in our flyers and in our stores.
- Earn extra points by shopping in specially participating departments
- Each time you earn 1,000 points you get a free €10 cash back coupon to use in the METRO location where your card was first issued.
- Redeem your €10 cash back coupon for products costing €10 or use it to supplement a bigger purchase at the check out. (€10 cash back coupons are not redeemable for cash.)
Obtaining a METROcard
It’s easy! Go to whichever METRO supermarket you visit the most and pick up a registration form from the customer service desk. Fill it out, turn it in and you’ll get your METROcard that very instant, which you can use immediately to start earning points. You can use your METROcard in any of our METRO locations, but remember that redemptions can only occur at the store in which you opened your account.
At the Cashier
You’ve finished shopping and you’re at the check out. Give your METROcard to the cashier, either in the beginning of your transaction or while you are being rung-up. Your METROcard can be accepted at any point prior to the final totaling of your bill. The points you earned for your transaction, as well as your running total, will be listed on your receipt.