1) Fillet sea bass into two fillets and remove bones.
2) Pierce sweet potato using a knife and marinate with olive oil, salt, finely chopped garlic. Wrap in foil.
3) Bake in the oven at 200C for approx. 40’
4) In a small pot with boiling water, blanch coriander for 10 seconds and immediately cool off in ice filled water.
5) Strain coriander and blend it in a blender with olive oil.
7) Once sweet potato is cooked, cut in half and take out the inside. Add yoghurt and stir.
8) Take the skin off the fish and cut into small, equal pieces. Add in a bowl with cold double boiler. Marinate it with orange juice, finely chopped chili, chives, coriander, red onion, zest and juice from lemon and lime, salt and pepper.
9) Add the oil from coriander, tabasco and finely chopped ginger.