For the crêpes
1) Mix flour, vanilla, sugar and salt in a bowl.
2) In another bowl or in the mixer bowl, beat eggs well and add seed oil. Mix well and add milk.
3) Add in the bowl the flour mix, spoon by spoon until it is mushy, but not watery.
4) Cover bowl with a cling film and let aside for 30 minutes.
5) Add a little bit of oil in a non-stick frying pan 22x24cm. As soon the pan warms up, add a small coffee cup of mush and spread it all over the surface of the pan. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface and then turn the crepe over. Repeat for the rest of the mush.
1) Add the hazelnut praline in a pastry bag.
2) Place a crepe on the serving plate and spread hazelnut praline in the perimeter, 1cm from the edge.
3) Place another crepe on top and spread hazelnut praline in the middle. Repeat until you have used all the crepes.
4) Finish of with plenty of hazelnut praline on top of the last crepe and decorate with pralines, biscuits and whatever else you‘d like.
A recipe by Chryso Lefou